on a mission to mobilise 100,000 young people towards employability & prosperity.
miFuture Foundation is a Social Enterprise that brings the miFuture app and support to education and community partners. The app delivers personalised career opportunities to the hands of young people leaving education, and those who are not in employment, education or training (NEET).
Our Foundation is driven to make an impact on young people, unemployment and the Welsh economy as a whole by engaging and mobilising those leaving education, furthest from the labour market and those in generational poverty.
Do you provide careers support or intervention for young people?
If so, we want to work with you and help provide that engagement and support for those about to leave education, unsure of options or are furthest from the labour market. Let's do it together!
We believe all young people deserve access to employment, education, training and career progression in a format that empowers and supports them in a digital age – do you?
With miFuture, they:
• Log a personal skills audit
• Record achievements & qualifications
• Track applications
• Keep all information in one protected place
• Get notified of jobs, courses, and training
• Apply in a swipe
• Download, email and print their personal instant CV
• Understand where they ‘fit’ in the world of work and what opportunities are available
How we work
• We come to you and deliver on site - only Wi-Fi and the young person’s device needed
• Free download and registration with easy completion & instant personalised opportunities for all
• Reduce time spent on supporting young people in finding opportunities
• Reduce time spend on supporting CV and application writing
• Support you in playing your part in reducing poverty and increasing Gen Z employment levels in Wales